Navigating on this page Back to Home page
Name Last modified Size
Bio-engineering Estimator March 2000 44KB Spreadsheet in MS Excel to calculate quantities of materials for harvesting and Planting for Bio-engineering projects.
Accumulated Rainfall Calculator March 2000 25KB Spreadsheet in MS Excel. Rainfall work shutdown Guideline calculations. This spreadsheet records daily rainfalls (12 and/or 24hr periods) and flags a warning when Rainfall Shutdown Guidelines are exceeded and work needs to be stopped. This also keeps track of accumulated rainfalls and again indicates when guidelines are exceeded and work needs to be stopped. It will indicate when it safe to resume work when the accumulated rainfall falls below the guidelines.
Blasting for Deactivation Dec 1999 47KB Spreadsheet in MS Excel. Where Machine access is restricted, or not desired, or not cost effective, this spreadsheet will provide assistance to use explosives to;
(1) Re-establish native slope hydrology.
(2) Effectively remove wood and metal culverts and excavate a stable stream crossing,
(3) Remove the at-risk excess fill on outside of road edge,
(4) Stabilize at-risk overhanging cut-slopes.
You will use this estimator for;
A) Quantities and cost of explosives,
B) Workers times and costs,
C) Transportation of workers times and costs,
D) Transportation of explosives times and costs.
1. Choose the Pick Helper or Pick Application option. You should receive a dialog box that will allow you to pick the application. Track down your copy of Excel on your computer and click on the Select option. Now, next time you click on an Excel file, it should open up in Excel.
Ø You can also Save the document to file by placing your mouse pointer over it and right clicking on it (with the Right mouse button) , and then you can open the document from within Excel by clicking on Open and then finding the saved file.
Ø If you still have difficulty send an email and request the file to be sent to you as an Email attachment from - email@example.com - Difficulty in downloading
Ø You can also request the files in different versions for other spreadsheet programs that cannot read the excel files. We need to know what the name of the spreadsheet program and what version( click on help and then on about. firstname.lastname@example.org - Different Version
Ø You can also request the files on disk.